Bratz: Fashion Boutique is a 2012 game released by Activisionfor the Nintendo 3DS. It is the 12th Bratz game to be released overall and the first to be released on the Nintendo 3Ds.
"Play as your favourite Bratz and run your own fashion boutique! Create posh, custom outfits and sell them to earn bling! be the 'It' thing in stylesville, when you put on trendy fashion shows!"
"The favorite fashion divas are back in the all-new Bratz: Fashion Boutique video game. Join the Bratz gals that have a passion for fashion, Yasmin, Cloe, Jade, and Sasha, on a mission to save Stylesville’s local mall before it closes! Help run the hottest fashion boutiques to earn money and stop this fashion faux-pas. Start fabulous trends, customize outfits, and sell your personal clothing line to new customers to earn money and help save the mall!"
- Accessory Essentials: With hundreds of clothes and accessories, players can craft endless collections in workshop mini-games. Cut and sew different fabrics, buttons, and colorful decorations to create unique, couture outfits.
- Cool Catwalk: Hit the run-way and organize fashion shows to start the hottest trends and show off your best collections.
- Beautiful Boutiques: Customize and decorate fashion boutiques, each offering a hip-new style unique to each Bratz doll. With gorgeous designs and creative layouts, attract new customers to your store and help save the Bratz Fashion Mall!
- Fabulous Makeovers: Makeover your customers into stylish divas! If they love their style, your fame will rise and you will bring in more customers.
- Michelle Ann Dunphy
- Despite having black hair on the cover, Jade has pink hair in the game. Cloe's hair is also a dark blonde, rather than the platinum blonde she normally supports. Roxxi has blue hair instead of red. However the game does give you the ability to change there hair back to the classic colours if you want.