- "So Good."
- "Change The World."
- "I Don't Care."
- "All About You"."
- "Who I Am."
- "So What."
- "You Think."
- "It Could Be Yours."
- "Lookin' Good."
- "Rock The World."
- "Stand Out."
- "Nobody's Girl."
- "Se Siente."
- Aly Michalka - Main Performer
- AJ Michalka - Main Performer
- Kerima Holem - Main Performer
- Janet Leon - Main Performer
- Anna Nordell - Main Performer
- Ruby Rubero - Performer (Se Siente)
- Maryanne Morgan - Vocals (Background)
- Kerima Holm - Vocals (Background)
- Janet Leon - Vocals (Background)
- Anna Nordell - Vocals (Background)
- Linda Lindéh - Vocals (Background)
- Pelle Ankarberg - Vocals (Background)
- Bethany Kirk - Vocals (Background)
- Holly Kirk - Vocals (Background)
- Lauren Dickens - Vocals (Background)
- Lindsay Brown - Vocals (Background)
- Louisa Wheeldon - Vocals (Main)
- Joacim Persson - Guitar
- Boba "Fat" Dylan - Drums
- Fredrik Hult - Bass, Guitar, Mixing, Engineer, Producer
- Fredrik Landh - Bass
- Mats Norrefalk - Guitar (Acoustic)
- Clas Olfsson - Guitar
- Niko Valsamidis - Guitar (Acoustic), Guitar
- Johan Lindskoog - Drum Programming
- Twin - Producer, Engineer, Vocal Producer, Mixing
- Horse - Producer, Mixing, Engineer
- Deborah Siegel - Producer
- Bruce Resnikoff - Executive Producer
- Andy Malm - Producer, Engineer
- Doug Shawe - Producer, Engineer, Mixing
- Peter Swartling - Executive Producer, A&R
- Ray Roc - Producer, Remixing
- Pat Lawrence - Executive Producer
- Isaac Larian - Executive Producer
- Geo Bokestad - Executive Producer, A&R
- Monique McGuffin - Production Coordination
- Dana Smart - A&R
- Gavin Lurssen - Mastering
- Ray Roc Checo - Translation, Spanish Translation
- Aida Lorenzo - Translation, Spanish Translation
- Vartan - Art Direction
- Benson NG - Photography
- Aileen Storer - Photography
- Vivian Treantafelles - Photography
- Angie Wang - Photography
Bratz: Rock Angelz is the only soundtrack in the franchise to chart on the US Billboard 200 at #79. In addition, the Bratz Rock Angelz album reached #1 on Billboards Kids Chart and passed 500.000 sold copies, earning the album a Gold Award in the United States.
"Change the World" is a cover version of "What are you waiting for."