Bryant described Cloe (then Zoe) as 'the leader of the pack, was a bit sweeter, softer'. Cloe has appeared in every single Bratz movie except Lil' Bratz Party Time and most produced Bratz doll in the series.
Cloe was born and lives in Stilesville, California. She attends Stiles High and is a singer in the punk-rock band, Rock Angelz, the pop group, Space Angelz, and is one of the founders of Bratz Magazine where she writes a 'Dear Cloe' advice column.
Cloe has long blonde hair, blue eyes, and white skin. On occasion she has been produced with freckles.
Setting the coolest trends 24/7 may seem like a huge responsibility, but for Cloe it's another day! With a fashion passion that includes animals prints and shimmering and sparkling fabric, sporty outfits and wild accessories.
Cloe is a very playful, dramatic, and smart individual who looks at life through a different lens, always snapping pictures of and filming her friends. She is healthy athletic and full of energy; as such, she loves to participate in a wide variety of sports (such as motor-cross, cheerleading, soccer, and skateboarding). She is flirty, energetic, clumsy, and imaginative, but her friends help her stay grounded.
Cloe is a total friendship magnet, she is friends with practically everyone. Her best friends are Sasha, Yasmin and Jade. She is close with Eitan, Dylan, Koby, Cade, Cameron, Nevra, Roxxi, Phoebe, Felicia, Dana, Meygan, Fianna and Vinessa.
Cloe most often has a pet pig named Angel. When she was younger she had a pony named Celeste and she also has a pet hamster named Henry she mentions in Bratz: The Series several times, although he never appears on-screen.
Main Article: Cameron and Cloe
Cameron and Cloe have had an interest in each other since the Bratz began. Although they've both dated other people over the years they always find their way back to one another. They were confirmed to be dating in a 2015 when Cameron referred to Cloe as his girlfriend in his 'Hello My Name Is' box bio.
Nigel began dating Cloe after meeting her on a plane flying from California to London, England. Nigel thought Cloe was beautiful, but didn't appreciate her fashion sense or her friends. Although Nigel liked Cloe, he thought he could change her, but his plan failed when she refused to choose him over her best friends.
In a 2011 blog post on the official Bratz website, Cloe mentioned how she was taking cooking classes with Penn and that she thought he was cute, even after she accidentally knocked a jar of olives on herself.  She later confirmed the two went on a date to a Thai food restaurant and held hands. 
In the movie, Bratz: Genie Magic Cloe confesses to having a crush on her 'nerdy' next-door neighbor, Melvin Grouper.
A formal funk date-night two pack was planned for Cloe and Eitan, but was unreleased. They have sometimes been paired together in promotional images and artwork.
- Fave Color: Turquoise
- Lucky Number: 6
- Fave Movies: Big Epics
- Fave Books: Mysteries (I try to solve them before the end!)
- Fave Food: Right now I’m vegetarian… next week, who knows!
- Fave Smoothie: Banana
- Fave Music: It changes all the time... the hottest new artists on the cutting edge!
- Fave Class: Art
- Fashion Passion: Animal prints and sparkly fabrics - definitely dramatic!
- Shoppin' Style: Beauty products and glittering make-up
- Lucky Number: 26
- Favorite Passion: Animal prints, glittering fabrics, and pink
- Favorite Food: Vegetarian Thai curry
- Fashion Passion: Animal prints and glittering fabrics – Definitely dramatic!
- Likes: Mixing feminine frills with a rocker's edge, going on fabulous adventures with my Bratz besties, snapping pics and shooting videos of my friends, updating my fashion blog with our latest looks, and challenging the boys to a soccer match (I'm always the winner, of course!)
- My Friends Say I'm...: Sweet, but tough!
- Fave Color: Blue
- Fave Food: Thai curry/all sorts
- Love to Read: Big, twisty mysteries... I love trying to figure it all out!
- Love to Watch: Big action thrillers - in 3D!
- School Subject: Art! Painting, drawing, sculpture, and especially photography... I can do it all!
- Shoppin' Splurges: The latest beauty products, anything glittery and glamorous
- My Perfect Day Would be: Hanging with my girls at the mall for lunch, then going on a crazy shopping spree!
- My Fave Pair of Shoes: Classic black heels with an ankle strap for added toughness!
- My Quirks: I get so wrapped up in taking photos that my friends always remind me to enjoy the moment!
- Olivia Hack in Rock Angelz, Passion 4 Fashion Diamondz, Go to Paris, Bratz (Season 1), Bratz the Movie (game) and Talking Bratz
- Ashleigh Ball in Bratz Babyz: The Movie.
- Britt McKillip in Fashion Pixiez, Super Babyz, Kidz Fairy Tales, Girlz Really Rock, Pampered Petz, Desert Jewelz, Bratz (Season 2).
- Nicole Muñoz in Sleep-Over Adventure, Kidz Slumber Party!
- Nikki Kaffee in Starrin' & Stylin', Bratz (game).
- Skylar Shaye in Bratz: The Movie
- Danielle Judovits in Bratz 4 Real
- Melissa Goodwin Shepherd in C.I.Y. Shoppe
- Rumi Sabnani in CoooolTV
- "Hey there, I’m Cloe! Art is my life...Painting or drawing, you name it, I love it! I’m obsessed with sparkling fabrics and anything pink, but I’m tough too – I’m a super soccer player!"
- "Cloe looks at life through a different lens, always snapping pictures and filming her friends. She's playful, flirty, and down to earth. A super soccer star, Cloe is naturally athletic and always full of energy. Cloe’s full of big ideas, and sometimes her imagination runs away with her, but her friends help keep this ‘Angel’ grounded!"
- Cloe's name came from the word "Chloe", which means "blonde" in Latin.
- Her pet pig did not appear in the live-action movie version. However, her belt buckle design has a little girl holding her pet pig which could be a referenced to her pet.
- According to Sasha in Rock Angelz, Cloe hates tea.
- In the 2006 movie, Bratz: Passion 4 Fashion Diamondz Cloe mentions she has Agoraphobia which is the fear of being in situations where escape might be difficult or that help wouldn't be available if things go wrong.
- In Bratz: Fashion Pixiez Cloe mentions she wants to go medical school.
- In the episode Kidnapped, Cloe reveals that when she freaks out she polishes things to calm herself down.
- Cloe's birthday is May 23, so this makes her a Gemini.
For a full list of Artwork of Cloe, check out "Gallery of Cloe Artwork"
For a complete list of Cloe dolls check out 'List of Cloe Dolls & Appearances'.
- "You Don’t Own Me" by Orly Lobel, published 14 November 2017
- Style description Via Bratz (Video Game)
- Sasha's Big Interview, Timestamp: 16:40
- Hello My Name Is Cameron box bio
- Passion 4 Fashion Date Night
- Cloe's Blog on Bratz.com via Wayback Machine
- Cloe's Blog on Bratz.com via Wayback Machine
- Cloe's Bio Via Bratzpack.com
- Cloe biography via Wayback Machine