Dylan is generally made with brown or black hair. His eyes and skin tone tend to vary; his eyes are predominantly produced as hazel. Dylan's skin tone was originally light olive brown, however in later editions it has changed to a brown skin tone similar to Sasha's. Dyl's hair styles range from a short afro, to a classic buzz cut. Dylan has also been featured with cornrows and a sleek cropped cut.
Dylan is very flirty and the only thing he loves more than admiring himself is admiring women. Despite this he can be kind and is always willing to help the Bratz girls with whatever they need.
Dylan has had various romantic interests and relationships in the animated films and television series.
Main Article: Dylan and Jade
- Jade is one of Dylan's romantic interests. They are friends in the CGI series and movies while in the original Bratz: Starrin' and Stylin' film, they joke with each other frequently and are crowned King and Queen of prom at the end.
- In the a short story featured Bratz Magazine, Issue 6, Dylan asks Jade to attend the school dance with him.
Main Article: Dylan and Sasha
- Sasha is one of Dylan's romantic interests. As of 2021, In Episode Two (Talking Bratz), Dylan admits that he had a crush on her. They are friends in Bratz: Starrin' and Stylin', while in CGI, romantic interest is shown in the music video "So Good" from Bratz: Rock Angelz, Sasha's Big Interview, where he jokes to make it seem as though she wants him to stay with her, or Crush In A Rush along with other episodes. As seen behind-the-box, they have also been paired in some collections and illustrated in correlation to other known Bratz romances.
"Main Article: Dylan and Yasmin"
- Yasmin and Dylan are friends in Bratz: Starrin' and Stylin' and CGI series and movies, but are romantic interests in the live-action film. However the film is generally considered non-cannon by fans.
- Anna only appears in the film Bratz: Girlz Really Rock!, but over the course of the film she grows very close to Dylan, prompting him to refer to her as "the only girl [he] ever loved". The couple share a duet in this film, as well as romantic picnics, walks by the lake, and various other activities.
- Breeana is Dylan's romantic interest in Bratz: Fashion Pixiez. Throughout the movie, Dylan doesn't notice that Breeana has a crush on him at first and was more interested in Lina. At the end, A scene is shown where he is smitten by her, looking past Jade and Sasha and then they share a dance for the Magnolia Ball.
- Dylan meets Lina in Bratz: Fashion Pixiez when she moves to Stilesville school. Being beautiful Dylan takes an immediate interest in her, even ignore his friend Breeana in favour of her. When Dylan's backpack is stolen by a crow he chases it into the woods to get it back, where he bumps into Lina who invites him to listen to some nearby music. Lina curses Dylan, turning him into her mind-controlled servant. The spell is broken at the end of the movie by Melvino.
- In the Bratz television episode, Trading Faces, Dylan develops an interest in Fianna, who is visiting town. To find out what she really wants, Dylan enters a beauty contest in drag, claiming to be Dylan's cousin Delilah. As Delilah, Dylan discovers that Fianna finds him insensitive; however, ultimately, Dylan and Fianna go on one date before she returns to her home country, Brazil. In the Tokyo A Go-Go commercial, the two can be seen dancing together.
- Dylan hits on Katia at the beginning of Genie Magic but stops once he realises she likes Bryce.
- In the book, Puppy Love, Dylan tells tells Sasha that Vinessa is a total sweetie who he wanted to get to know more and offers to take her to upcoming Valentines day dance when no one else will. Vinessa in turn, thought Dylan was cute. At the end of the book, Dylan gives Vinessa her puppy and the two dance. Vinessa tells him he can come over and see her and the puppy anytime, to which he smiles.
- In the episode, Crush In A Rush, Burdine tries online dating and matches with a man she is unaware is Dylan, who in turn does not know he is talking to Burdine. When they meet up, each is shocked to find out they were lied too. They agree to part ways without mentioning it to anyone else.
- In the episode, Slumber Party, Cameron tells Cloe that Dylan got stood up by a girl he likes and was pretty upset about the whole thing. The name of the girl is never revealed.
- Toward the end of Episode 7 of Season 2, Miss Fortune, a girl who appears to be Roxxi, flirts with him, but she rejects him after he looses the fortune necklace.
- Ian Nelson in Bratz: the Movie.
- Ogie Banks in Starrin' and Stylin', Rock Angelz, Genie Magic, Bratz go to Paris: The Movie, Bratz (Season One), Talking Bratz
- Adrian Holmes, Fashion Pixiez, Girlz Really Rock, Bratz (Season Two).
- "They call him 'the Fox' cuz' he's super slick!" 
- "Hey, my name is Dylan! The Bratz call me, "The Fox" because I'm slick!"
- In the movie Dylan has a romance with Yasmin. They have no sort of relationship in the show or doll line. Yasmin has a relationship with Eitan, whereas Dylan seems shows interest in various girls including Sasha, Katia and Fianna.
- He tells Katia in the movie Bratz: Genie Magic that he is a Leo.
- Interestingly, Dylan has shown a romantic interest in all of the Bratz girls in some shape or form except from Cloe. This might be because his best friend Cameron is in love with her and he does not want to interfere.
- Dylan hates needles.
- His favourite color is orange and his favourite sport is basketball.
For a complete list of Dylan dolls check out 'List of Dylan Dolls & Appearances'.